I often comb across many documentation sources to form my own implementation. This is where it gets glued together for the public to reference.
Systems run Debian Linux 64bit.
- Installing and configuring OpenLDAP+phpldapadmin+SSL/TLS+NFS Remote home directories
- Installing lighttpd+ldap
- Installing Owncloud on lighttpd
- Setting up an Encrypted RAID with LUKS+ZFS-Fuse - Includes RAID10, RAIDz, and RAID10 with L2ARC+ZIL
- Installing and using Truecrypt - deprecated
- Installing and using EncFS
- Installing lighttpd with a good base
- Installing and using MySQL+PHP+automysqlbackup
- Installing MediaWiki