I often comb across many documentation sources to form my own implementation. This is where it gets glued together for the public to reference.
Systems run Linux Debian 64bit or Ubuntu 64bit.
- Installing and configuring OpenLDAP+phpldapadmin+SSL/TLS+NFS Remote home directories
- Installing lighttpd+ldap
- Installing Owncloud on lighttpd
- Setting up an Encrypted RAID with Ubuntu-ZFS+LUKS - Includes RAID10, RAIDz, and RAID10 with L2ARC+ZIL
- Setting up an Encrypted RAID with LUKS+ZFS-Fuse - Includes RAID10, RAIDz, and RAID10 with L2ARC+ZIL
- Installing and using Truecrypt - deprecated
- Installing and using EncFS
- Installing lighttpd with a good base
- Installing and using MySQL+PHP+automysqlbackup
- Installing MediaWiki